Christ Episcopal Church
Serving the Jersey Shore since 1865
Christ Church During COVID-19
Churches with the availability to utilize their property or building for in-person worship services while adhering to all CDC, NJ State and Diocesan RRR Task Force Guidelines, may request approval of the Bishop to do so.
At this time, for the health safety of our parishioners, clergy and staff, there are currently no in-person services at Christ Church.
To view the current Weekly Schedule of both virtual and in-person Services please click HERE.
Recordings of Sunday LIVE Tele-Services are posted as available to be accessed at your convenience HERE.
The Food Pantry remains OPEN each Tuesday from 9:30am-12:00pm and is well stocked and available to any person or family in need of food.
The Church Office remains Closed to the public at this time. If you are in need of an appointment with a Clergy or Staff member, please contact the Church Office via phone 732-349-5506 or email email@example.com to schedule.
We will keep you informed as modifications continue.
Please also keep us posted on how you are doing. Voicemails left on the office phone 732-349-5506 and emails to ChristChurch@ChristChurchTomsRiver.org are being received daily.
How We Experience Christ
From our Rectors and Deacons who live, teach, and love the Word of God. We are so blessed to have wonderful clergy sharing their knowledge of how we can live better in Christ
We have a variety of ministries to help and enrich the lives of those in our community and throughout the world. Loving our neighbors is our call and our ministries are how we show our light to the world.
"For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them."
Welcoming and Celebrating all
Spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ
Teaching, baptizing and nurturing new believers
Responding to human need by loving service
Seeking to transform unjust structures of society
Striving to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
Looking for More?
- God is infinitely more interested in the promise of our future than the mistakes of our past.
- The Church embraces and encourages those who are suffering or looking for answers to life.
- The Church is broad enough to encompass those firmly holding traditional beliefs as well as those questioning the essence of belief.
- Worshiping together is what it means to be a church: we gather to engage in ritual that invites the mystery of belief into our hearts and to be reminded of the stories of those who have gone before.
- It is at the end of our worship service that our service begins.
SEND US A MESSAGE!
Use this form to send a message to our office with a general inquiry, or to request an appointment with the Rector